Thursday 12 March 2015

I'm a year and a cruise behind!

A cruise behind - is that something you get from eating 24 hours a day?

There were no posts on here in 2014. Obviously the Ventura - see Cruise From Hell - was a big shock to the system. There was a cruise in 2014 on the Adonia but I was very ill when we got back in October, indeed I blamed their uncomfortable beds for my constant pain. It turned out to be a really-bad-how-are-you-still-alive Vitamin D deficiency and the pain is caused by hundreds of teeny tiny bone fractures. I've no idea how it happened to me when no-one sits in the sun more than I do. Anyhoo ... long story and I won't bore you with it except to say if you have odd aches and pains and you're in your 50s you should have a blood test (especially the ladies). I'm on the mend, two more cruises are booked for 2015 and I'll be catching up with view, reviews and scrapbooks.

In the meantime here's a page which sums up cruising for me. I love being at sea. We don't rush around doing everything. In fact we don't do a thing, we just chill out!



Page made with Katie Pertiet's Blended Template #29 and her Del Mar Shores kit. Click on it to see a bigger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment